Monday, February 6, 2012

Negative Space Logos

I love LinkedIn. I have to admit, I'm not a big reader. I'm a designer, and I see words as chunks of content that needs to fit on a page. I need visual stories, and respond to them much more readily than long written articles. There is no shame in the kid-like need for pictures within our stories. But I guess I'm biased!

This article...well, collection of images...really caught my attention. The LinkedIn articles that provide inspiration for me, as a designer, are my favorite. I archive these articles in my bookmarks in Chrome so if I'm ever stuck on a design, I can browse back through them and get a good kick in the pants (creativity-wise, of course).

Pretty cool stuff. My favorite is the Oak Brothers logo. I get pretty jealous of ideas that good. Enjoy!

40 Negative Space Logos

No comments:

Post a Comment